Legends of the Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's next?

2 posters

Go down

What's next? Empty What's next?

Post by Kimzark Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:26 pm

I created this topic for Dem can tell us brieflly what can we expect for the next patches/future content Smile
Im expecting some nice achievements, units balance, extra "world" bosses (like predator, levi and mothership)...
Kimzark
Kimzark

Back to top Go down

What's next? Empty Re: What's next?

Post by Zedethar Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:38 pm

As always I am usually bug hunting and trying to find anything major that could ruin the game. But actual future gameplay changes that I am hoping for
Deadlands RPG: Valhalla

- Adding in passive Critical Strike and Attack Speed abilities to the heroes
and on more gear.
- A few more missions (perhaps repeatable ones)
- Possibly a few more Cinematics for this map
- All heroes will get another attack ability
- Fine tuning of the enemies and bosses
- The Attribute system may get lowered some to prepare for future sequel maps.
- More Arena Functions and improved PVP functions
- UI improvements making healing simpler for Healers

That's some things just off the top of my head. Once this map is really stable and has a few more people happily playing. I want to raise the level cap and
start working on the sequel maps.

Last edited by Demonicus on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Zedethar
Zedethar
Admin

https://deadlands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimzark Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:52 pm

i like the idea of more missions... but i didnt understand the idea of repearable.. you mean they will be +- the same as the others? or will they actually be repeatable? (people can do them infinite times in a single game)

more cinematics... humm watch once its nice... watch them twice its bearable... watching them 2353464573x becomes a little boring... specially if they're too long... my suggestiong about this is to get a key button to skip them in case players want (like ESC button... or space)

More abilities? YES PLEASE!! but i would suggest after you add the skills... to ask a few players to get togheter with you and discuss about some units balance... ill give a quicky (stop being perv!) example... zealot its by far the most unbalanced unit (OP) why? well its the unit that can most easilly to solo game in all dificulties. vortex does alot damage and pulls enemies away for shot time... then he can start attacking with phases + grip + lifeleech... after this set os skills have been casted the vortex its almost ready again to cast... meaning the time zealot its actually hitted its almost 0 if the player is good. While the other classes cannot do it... ghost is nice... but can be detecting while cloacked by bosses. Kerrigan is also preety good... but cant control bosses and the "creep explosion" its kinda weak... meaning only swarm storm is cool (and the fireball its ok).
i gave these examples since they're my 3 favorite chars and they are the ones i play the most. I believe marine is also preety good (good in OP), but i wasnt feeling to lvl up a 4th character ^^'

- New map with same save bank? well where can i sign that up?

overall its great ideas for the map (and other map sequels)... keep the good job Smile
Kimzark
Kimzark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum