Legends of the Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadlands RPG is going to be changing for the best

Go down

Deadlands RPG is going to be changing for the best Empty Deadlands RPG is going to be changing for the best

Post by Zedethar Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for playing my map. I learned very much making Deadlands RPG. Now that I have this large database and have much experience creating RPG/Base defense maps, I will soon be relaunching this game under a different title. The purpose of this is to escape a lot of bugs that seem permanent within Deadlands rpg. I started this map a couple years ago and I fear that some bugs might not be fixable. So my last couple months I have re-made a whole new map with a much better terrain layout and base layout. I took out a few things that we're holding the game back and tried to keep some of the stuff simple so it does not have a lot of problems when I first release it. The new map will have a level cap of 50 instead of 30. I believe this transition is for the best of Deadlands content as the old map can't give it the justice I intended. I hope to see people still playing please message me if you have questions. I hope to have the new map up next month if I don't have many problems. Thanks again for playing guys. Enjoy Deadlands RPG: Valhalla and Deadlands RPG: Hellfire Arena while you can because in about 2-3 months I may take it down if the new map is running at a good success! Smile

Demon
Zedethar
Zedethar
Admin

https://deadlands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum